In a nutshell, the title says it all.
I'm about to take several interviews for a position in a foreign country and I'd like to come to the interview as prepared as possible. As a someone from the foreign country, I believe one of the top concerns of the interviewer would be somehow related to the fact my homeland is on the other part of the continent.
Are there any particular things which I should address on interview to increase my chances of hiring or are there any questions which I should anticipate?
While I'd like an answer to be applicable for as many people in my situations as possible, if You'd like some context:
- my homeland is located in the south-east to central part of the Europe
- position I'm interviewed is in Ireland
- IT (software engineer) sector
- I'm in my middle to late 20's and holding bachelor's degree
- I'm not married and I don't have a kids; I'm in a relationship, however, as we are very young couple, I don't believe this will play much of a role on my decision
- I was scouted by hiring agencies