I have received verbal offer as well as an electronic offer letter where I agreed to the offer from a very large corporation and they took my passport information and said they were processing the documents to begin the on boarding process.
It has been a couple of weeks since then and I have sent multiple emails and they do not respond. I also don't have there phone number so I cannot contact them verbally.
Should I take an further action? Is it safe to assume that the offer is still on the table?
Also do you think it's appropriate if I contact the recruiter by getting there phone number from an internal employee that I know even if it was not given to me?
Update: I managed to get a hold of the HR via telephone and it seems like people were out of office on business trip and that's why they were not replying to me.