I have decided to leave my current employer (see this: https://workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/60074/am-i-bad-employee-or-bad-fit-or-did-i-pick-i-bad-job-career-for-me) and I have completed a few phone interviews/screens and attended 2 face to face interviews and I expect to get more calls this coming week (due to the holiday being over). I wonder how can I hide my interviews(my preparations) and any spontaneous job phone calls from coworkers/boss/employer?
- How do I ensure nobody in the office suspects I am taking my lunch to interview or that I look like I am going to an interview?
- How do I schedule interview times that reduce suspicion from my employer?
- How do I hide my "schedule" when every moment of my day(out of office, return times from lunch, days off, etc) must be recorded on a team public calendar? (All days off and breaks exceeding 30 minutes must be approved by my supervisor in writing at least 2 weeks before the date.)
- How can I keep enthusiasm up in order to get my work done? (I tend to be a clock watcher at work now)
- How do I make my leaving be on good terms even when I do not plan on returning to this employer?
- How do I combat a CNC (non-disclosure agreement)?