I been looking for a job a 2 months now and been having a lot of calls from recruiter. But lately I been really keeping eye on what sort of questions I am being asked e.g
- What is your date of birth like year month and day
- Can you send us your passport copy or home office document stating your current status.
- Can you send me reference for your history
- Please give a list of companies you been interviewed with or recruiter name
- Some recruiter claims to have exclusively to recruiter for xyz company where no one else have the right and other recruiter says whoever he is he is lying.
And many others. I don't know much about them and I am thinking I am leaking Information. Is there any laws to abide by before knowing what they can ask and what can I share? Some recruiter just block me off after I went for interview or asking a long story about my work history and never contact me. How do I tackle or complain and know my rights to share information.