What's the best way to prepare for a job interview where you will meet with several different interviewers, about half an hour each, over a period of several hours?
closed as too broad by Lilienthal♦, Masked Man, Dawny33, kolossus, gnat Mar 3 '16 at 5:01
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Beside the preparation you would take for any job interview, I would recommend the following things:
- Prepare Snacks (Interviews are exhausting and you will want to stay fit for the day)
- Water (Obviously like with the snacks, hydration is important)
- Sage-candy (If you are not used to speak all day long; alternative would be some drops of honey in water)
- Make sure you know time & place were you meet and make sure that interviews don't overlap. You don't want to let the interviewers wait (in case not all interviews happen in the same office)
- Get to know where the restrooms are (not kidding, otherwise the day will be more stressful)
- (Optionally) Watch (Does not need to recharge like your phone)
Other than that I don't think there is much to be prepare compared to normal interviews. If you know who is interviewing, then you could look up information about their department and related topics.
Not sure if that was the kind of answers you were hoping for, maybe it helps a little.