I'm arranging my resume so skills that belong together fall under the same heading. For example
- created easy to navigate websites using jQuery UI
- carefully wrote test cases for each functional unit
What do you call the position who does IT related work? In these positions I often supported the developers and worked lots with VMware. Also various miscellaneous problems with various programs (such as end users firewall not turning on) was another of my responsibilities.
- managed virtual provisioning using vSphere client
- fixed problems with various end user programs, such as firewalls
- configured RAID for an optimal balance between speed and redundancy
having the heading "IT" looks silly here, what is another name? I don't think dev ops is quit the right fit.