While looking at Consultant vacancies I saw this line: "First professional experience within a Consultancy" as one of the listed qualifications.
This is so vague. Do they mean that they want someone with previous Consultancy experience with only 1 company?
Edited: Added information below.
Here is an except from their listed "Desired Qualifications":
- Above-average degree in Engineering or Science
- First professional experience within a Consultancy
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- High communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team...
So do they want someone with consulting experience or not? I have tried HR on multiple days at different times. No one ever answers. :/
Emails have also been ignored. I only sent 2 because I didn't want to seem like I was pestering them.
Guess this is a sign to not apply...:D