I have accepted a new position at another job opportunity. I currently work two places and am planning to leave one for this new position. I only work a few days a week (clients depending) at the location I plan on leaving and as of right now don't have anything for next week. Im trying to meet with the owner to give this letter but she tells me via email she cant meet at the times I suggusted and we can talk via phone if I want.
would it be unprofessional or burn bridges per say If I just wrote an email explaining what I would have in person and attaching the letter or resignation. Or should I postpone giving the letter until a time we can finally agree on a time. (possibly 6 days later)