I have been working for my current company for last one year. I have been working on a project since then. All the resources from this project are released except me. I am on a post implementation support which may end soon.
I am in a position where I am not sure if I will be working on the current project for long so I have two options -
Based on my current performance, I am getting another project. But the technology is completely different but I am getting a senior position. Also, the project is a full on-site project in a foreign country. I got this offer yesterday and I have 2 days to respond. While I have some personal issues to decide on this, I do not want them to feel like I do not care. Also, I am not comfortable in switching my technology. Completely confused on this offer.
I switch the company when the current project ends and look for another job in my technology as there is no visibility of any project in my current company.
If I want to opt for option 2, what is a right way to reject the offer for second project or ask for some more time to think and decide? I already asked for some more time to decide but they don't have time and will pick someone else over me.