I interned at Company A this past summer and it went great. I learned a lot and liked their hard working but laid back culture quite a bit. In the interview process for the internship they talked about how they wanted interns to come back and work full time for many years.
I applied at Company B after my internship ended honestly thinking that Company A would be my easy 1st choice for a full time job. Company B changed my mind during the interview process though. Company B is a larger company that develops using varying and much newer technology and small teams. I fee like this could be extremely helpful for my career long term. They also appear to have a laid back vibe, but of course I have no idea for sure. They gave me a better offer than Company A, with a slightly higher salary, yearly bonus, and great benefits.
I have decided to go with Company B, but am I burning bridges with Company A because I interned but declined a full time job? I definitely want to stay friendly with them incase I ever want to work there again. (Especially if things don't work out with Company B) I will get back to Company A quickly declining so they have more time to fill the position, but I can't help but feel like any chance of me working there ever again is over.