I'm in a situation where I have completed the interviewing process with three different companies and have received no offers, nor have I been rejected. I greatly prefer one of those companies over the two others. I also have a pretty good idea of what the offers would look like for all three companies.
The company I prefer the most just contacted me to say that I would be getting an offer letter soon. Knowing that I will accept that offer with 99% certainty, when I do, should I not tell the other companies just to see if they had selected me and what their offers would look like?
Part of me thinks that not telling them would be wasting their time because they have to spend time deciding if they're taking me and possibly writing an offer letter. On the other hand, if I tell them that I accepted an offer somewhere else, I'll never get the feedback from my interviews with them... Having gone through the interviewing process, I would like to know if I did good on those interviews and if I would have made it, even if I have no intention of accepting the potential offers.