This company - which is large-ish, not huge but probably with over 100 employees (maybe over 1,000, I can't say) - is trying to recruit me. They're not one of the central players in my field. I want to find out more about the company - but its website is essentially a marketing pitch and has little useful information.
Specificaly, I want to try and figure out information such as:
- Ownership structure
- Overall number of employees, hopefully categorized (R&D, sales, management, technical support staff, non-technical support staff etc.)
- Key technical/organziational decisions over the past several years
- Main technical partners and clients
- Annual revenues, hopefully categorized
- Annual expenses, hopefully categorized
- Hard strategic commitments by the company (e.g. signed a contract promising to do something within so many years; is building facilities at a different location)
- Sites at which it is active around the world and what happens at which site?
Note I'm not asking about determining personal information or anything technical with respect to the company's actual business.
How should I go about doing this? (Other than asking the people interviewing me and Googling, I mean)