I saw a job post last week and below are the details:
- Freelance client servicing job and they will pay per hour
- Freelance means working from home, however; there will be times that I need to meet some of their clients.
- There will be percentage if I get them new clients
- By the way, the company is new to market (like few months only) so they can only accommodate few full time workers only.
- Working hours should be 9am - 5pm
So for the mentioned job posting above - I applied; and later on the hiring manager told me I got the job. However, he didn't mention the salary, and position; and there was no even contract provided afterwards. He also asked my current salary for his own reference - but he didn't ask my salary expectation.
So my question will be:
- Is it okay to ask for a job contract given that they will pay me per hour only?
- If so, how should I ask for a job contract, including the following details: