-2

What would be a reasonable job title for someone who spends 70% of their time software engineering and the other 30% doing product management?

closed as primarily opinion-based by gnat, JasonJ, Mister Positive, Masked Man, Chris E Jul 6 '17 at 13:41

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

1

In all the places I've worked, this role split typically describes your average Senior Software Engineer, Development Manager, or a suitable amalgamation of those.

Once upon a time I had a role with about that same split, and I was the Systems Development Manager.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.