I'm currently on leave from my company as I'm recovering from a severe bout of dengue. Yesterday, I appeared for an interview with another company which has made me an offer I want to accept. Should I immediately inform my earlier company and resign via email/call ? Or should I wait to recover and join back and then resign, after about 1 week.
And I need to join the new company within about 40 days.
I intend to leave my current company which has a notice period of 30 days, as soon as they can release me, even if by paying notice period shortfall, but on amicable terms. Even if I resign today, I plan to attend for about 2 weeks to finish off the remainder of my latest assignment