Linked Questions

22 votes
3 answers
66k views

How can I delay job offer acceptance? [duplicate]

Possible Duplicate: How do I coordinate the process of pursuing multiple job opportunities at the same time? I was offered a job at a company, and I only have one week to respond. The offer is ...
egidra's user avatar
  • 321
10 votes
3 answers
6k views

Should I inform my recruiter that I am likely in the final round of interview with another company? [duplicate]

An internal recruiter emailed me for a job position. This opportunity looked pretty good and I aced the on-site interview, however, the interviewer said the project he planned on hiring me for got ...
Shirohige6969's user avatar
5 votes
4 answers
3k views

To interview at another company (B) after accepting an offer from company (A) [duplicate]

I am in a little bit of fix. Recently I had been interview by a company "A", and received a job offer from them, which I formally accepted by signing. As with desperate candidates, I had applied to ...
Anonymous's user avatar
8 votes
2 answers
1k views

Offered technical test for a job, but close to accepting another job [duplicate]

I have applied to two places, and I have gotten through interview sessions for both. The first company approved and gave me a technical test which I have already finished. The second company approved, ...
Smit's user avatar
  • 317
13 votes
1 answer
14k views

How long can I wait to respond to a job offer? [duplicate]

Possible Duplicate: How to coordinate the process of pursuing multiple job opportunities at the same time? I've applied for three companies (we'll call them A, B, and C). Company A has moved ...
Shauna's user avatar
  • 3,798
1 vote
3 answers
1k views

Two interviews a day apart [duplicate]

I have two interviews, one day after the other. I am more keen on the second job, but if I am told quickly that I got the first, how long can I stall them, realistically?
Captain Pistachio's user avatar
0 votes
1 answer
16k views

How to ask for final decision date for a position , when you have another offer pending? [duplicate]

I interviewed for two different companies, one of them offered me a job, but the other one is still in the process, I know they liked me and I liked them very much, however, I do not know if it is ...
user3552926's user avatar
2 votes
1 answer
26k views

How do I handle this situation with multiple job interviews/offers? [duplicate]

I've applied to two companies, A and B. I already interviewed with A, and they just called to offer me the job. I said yes, I would like to work for them, but I'm waiting on another job and I need a ...
Austin Gayler's user avatar
0 votes
2 answers
651 views

How to interview at one company without upsetting current employer [duplicate]

I have a friend who currently works at Prestigious Company A, but he is in the process of interviewing for More Prestigious Company B. The interviews are going well, and now Company B wants him to ...
TheSoundDefense's user avatar
3 votes
2 answers
1k views

How to handle two job offers professionally [duplicate]

I have received two offers, both verbal awaiting specific details about pay etc. I have a clear preference for one of them but they have been quite slow in the process, both jobs are through ...
dgreenwood's user avatar
0 votes
2 answers
4k views

Have an unofficial job offer from the company I want to work with but is it okay to say no to the other company? [duplicate]

I believe my situation might be different. I got two offers from company A & B. Both companies have been quite keen to hire me. Company B told me that they want to finalize everything by this ...
user99244's user avatar
  • 143
2 votes
2 answers
594 views

What to do? I have one interview for a great company, another one called me today! [duplicate]

I have applied to a number of positions and have received a Skype interview request from one company which I very much prefer. This interview would be scheduled sometime over the next three days. ...
Raquel Barbosa's user avatar
2 votes
2 answers
2k views

Should I ask company Y to extend the deadline for their offer when I'm waiting to hear from company X? [duplicate]

Now normally I would assume it always makes more sense to ask Y for quicker results, since it seems generally easier for a company to give you results sooner than it is for a company to extend a ...
bob's user avatar
  • 331
-1 votes
4 answers
1k views

I have verbally accepted an offer at company A. How to handle other offers? [duplicate]

I have been at interviews at company A and B. Today i received a verbal offer from company A, but they said that I would probably not receive the contract before 3 weeks time. I have no preference ...
Frederik's user avatar
0 votes
2 answers
1k views

How to politely convey that I need a week to confirm the job offer I just received when I'm awaiting decisions of other startups? [duplicate]

I just received an offer from a startup, say A and it is pretty good, the only downside is that I will be the only developer there (as of now) as most of the work is outsourced. The work will be ...
harkirat1892's user avatar

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
10