Hot answers tagged


What should I do? You should maybe take an hour or so to get your version of events clear in your head so you know exactly what happened, then go straight to the police and file a report, clearly stating the facts, and leaving emotion out of it. You should file the same version of events with HR, advise that you have filed a police report, and state that ...


What should I do? Go to the police. You were physically assaulted and suffered permanent damage. This is not something to be taken lightly and is on a completely different level than a few bruises from a friendly fight. a) you were attacked against your will. This makes it legally an assault or a comparable crime. You didn't add a country tag, but in many ...


You need to seek legal advice, and to document everything you can remember immediately.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible