I am Software Developer at Dominanz.sk, have Masters degree in Computer Software Engineering, Bachelor degree in Computer Systems and Networking and knowledge from electrotechnical vocational school. I am also Husband, Father of 3 children, Catholic Christian, occasional football player, gamer (PC and board), person with dietary disability, curious, phlegmatic, introvert, intermittent faster. Also I have a dream of writing a novel (visual, interactive or any other), drawing a comics and publish game on any platform.
Mostly I program in Java/SQL/RPGILE.
Other skills and hobbies:
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Strategic and tactical games: World of Tanks, Commandos, Shadow Tactics ...
- Board games: Pokémon TCG, Karak
- Reading - I was never a "reader type", but after 30 I changed
- Intermittent fasting (20/4)
Some work skills:
- Backend development with Spring Boot
- Central banking systems on IBM i systems with RPG-ILE
- SQL, T-SQL development (ETL, reporting)
- ETL with SQL, T-SQL, MS SSIS, Scriptella, Xslt, Java
- Workflow - BPMN design and implementation with Activiti/Flowable/Camunda frameworks
- Web applications in GWT, Vaadin frameworks
- Java desktop applications with Swing UI, Java CLI applications
- Writing manuals in LaTeX
- Data processing applications (importing/exporting invoice details)
- Java image processing
- Email processing applications - SMTP message parsing, building, adding track pixel, etc.
- PostgreSQL, DB2, MySQL/MariaDB, MS SQL databases
- Body-leasing - I am sometimes outsourced so I have some experience and flexibility
- Interprocess communication with ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ
Civic DutyJan 3, 2019
Citizen PatrolApr 29, 2019
InformedJan 26, 2018
EditorOct 15, 2018
This user hasn’t posted yet.