Here to help whomever I can. Jack of all trades, been from the mop to the top.
Graduate of the school of hard knocks after overpaying the tuition.
I've had several careers, and have also volunteered as a career coach, resume writer, and communications instructor. I have taught classes on job hunting methods, job hunting etiquette, cover letters, follow-ups, networking, thank you notes, cross-cultural skills and pitfalls.
I have experience in the following industries.
- Graphics arts
- News/print media
- Help Desk
- Non Profit
I have held the following jobs
- Food Safety specialist
- Sign Designer
- Project manager
- Systems architect
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Level 3 helpdesk
I can give special help to those needing to learn about and find resources for:
- Autism support
- Support for the deaf/hearing impaired
- Workers with learning disabilities
- Workers with physical disabilities
- Advice on Unions
- Navigating the American Disabilities Act
- Finding resources to combat discrimination.
- LGBT resources
- Coming back to work after a prolonged absence
- Rebuilding your career after a misstep
When you've been to hell and back, it's easy to find the way.
- Born blue
- Born half deaf
- Have LDs
- Didn't have $$ for college
- Worked as a laborer slept four hours a night for two years balancing school and work
- Lost everything
- Rebuilt myself from homelessness.
Still called "privileged"
A bit of an autism/disabled rights activist, but NOT politically correct.
Results matter, all else is posturing and wishful thinking
managed to squeeze several lives into one.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
6,918 profile views
Last seen 22 hours ago