Please find the below timeline for the Interview Process:
- 26th May: HR Contacted me to have my profile
- 1st Of June: 1st Round of Interview
- 3rd of June: 2nd Round of Interview
- 8th of June: 3rd Round of Interview
- 10th Of June: HR Called me to have the first level of Negotiation
- 26th Of June: HR Confirmed on the budget allocation and initiation of the offer letter.
- 3rd Of July: Received the system generated mail of Initiation of the offer letter.
Since 7th of July to 11th Of July: HR is continuously saying that out of 6 level of approval, 5 level is completed and only one level is pending for approval. It should not go to that level but has gone due to crossing the initial allocated budget. But they are sure about the receiving of approval and just trying to buy the time from me.
I am worried in this scenario. Post followup they are confirming the timeline but unfortunately nothing is working out and a new timeline is being communicated to me. Every time since 7th of July, they are saying that out of 6 levels, we have received 5 levels of approval and only single level is pending in the system.
Should I keep any hope further on this? My existing visa will get expired in first week of August and my current employer is pushing for renewal which I kept on hold. If the renewal process is initiated, it will be tough to get released.
Not able to understand what should I do now. Based on the HR verbal confirmation, should I Proceed to resign in my current employer?